We keep you warm anywhere with our energy efficient heating cushions and blankets with a recognizable and distinctive Dutch design that fits your interior and outdoor living style. Stoov warms people, not the planet. We are a fast growing lifestyle brand and already market leader in Europe for stylish heated interior and outdoor living cushions and accessories. We offer our product direct to consumer (D2C) and to the hospitality market.
What you do
- You manage the cash through our operations: from purchasing to payment provider
- Collect and analyze data to optimize our operations, marketing, margins, cashflow and stock positions
- Set up and manage an efficient business controlling process (multiple countries involved)
- Reporting on finances and commerce, monthly and quarterly (to MT)
- Responsible for coordination, preparation and advise on budget and forecasts
- Build & maintain dashboards for different types of business within Stoov (marketing, product and operations) providing actionable insights
What you bring to the table
- An overview of the bigger picture as well as focus on concrete tasks
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Controlling
- 2+ years of work experience in business control and/or business analysis
- Tech savvy: You have a passion for optimizing and making improvements and look pro-active for tools and developments that make the job more efficient easier, faster and even more fun
- Fluency in English or Dutch and preferably German or French
- Strong project & planning skills
- Exact has no secrets for you and you advise on reporting and ERP systems and implement them in cooperation with IT
- Drive: get-up-and-go attitude
- Quick thinking: you identify issues and come armed with a solution
- Capable mind: intellectual horsepower to learn on the go
- Ideally, you have the capacity and ambition to lead the finance team in the (near) future.
What we offer you
We offer you an attractive salary and bonus and unlimited personal and professional development opportunities. As a team, we challenge each other to grow as a person, professional and leader. In a non-hierarchic structure and fully focussed on open and honest communication. We speak out and dare you to take calculated risks. Failing is part of our culture, we like to do that as fast as possible to learn from it and try something new the next moment.
In this role you work closely with the founder and the senior team and you will see and contribute to almost all aspects of an international fast growing Dutch brand.
Our HQ is located in a brand new circular building in the Werkspoor area in Utrecht. Depending on what your life and the project you are working on suits best, we offer the possibility to work from home a couple days a week.
If this sounds like your next role, please send your resume and motivational letter to email@example.com before Sept 30. Interviews will be held continuously.